Facebook is one of the best social media network and almost every Internet uses Facebook these days. People use Facebook for various purposes such as some use it for professional work and while others may use it to connect with their friends or family.
If you’ve lost your mobile phone or lost the access to your primary email account, then it can be excruciating for you as if you forget the password any of your account which is associated with the email then it would be difficult for you to recover that account.
If you’ve enabled the two steps verification on Facebook or lost the password of Facebook, then you will need access to the Email account which you have associated with the account. But in case if you can’t access your email and still want to recover the Facebook account then here we have written this article in which you will learn how to get access to Facebook password without the email address.
Recover Facebook Account Without Email
If you don’t remember your Facebook password and wants to recover the password, then Facebook will ask for the email verification which you have connected with the account. If you can’t access the email address, then follow the below mentioned steps to recover your Facebook account without having access to the email account.
You May Also Like: Fix Action Blocked Error on Instagram
How to Recover Facebook Password without Email?
- At first, open Facebook on your browser and click on Forgot Password.
- Now you have to find your Facebook account whose password you’ve lost. Here you need to enter the Email Address or Phone Number associated with the account.
- Then it will show your account, and if you do not have access to the email address mentioned there then you have to click on No longer have access to those?
- On the next page click on Enter Password. Here you need to remember your Facebook account password. If you do not remember your password, then you can try entering your old password or a password similar to used by you earlier.
- If your password is correct, then Facebook will let you Log In without access to the Email.
- But if you do not remember the password then you have to click on I cannot access my email account.
- On the next page Facebook may ask you for the security questions, and if you answer the question correctly, then there are chances that you may regain the access to your account. Also, Facebook may send the security code to your trusted contacts if you have added any and then also there are chances of recovering the account.
- If any of the above methods don’t work you and Facebook doesn’t let you log in, then you can try recovering your email address by answering some of the security chances or use your mobile number associated to facebook/email to recover the password.
If you are using your Facebook account professionally or for some critical work, then it becomes necessary for you to keep that account active and in such a case if you have lost the access to email, then you can try following above shared steps to regain the access to the email account.
If any of the above methods don’t work for you, then you can try forgetting the password of Email or Facebook via the Mobile Number you have attached with the account. I hope you would be able to recover Facebook account by using the above-shared method.
If this article has helped you in any way then please do us a favor by sharing it with your friends and on social media. Also, let us know via the comments section if you’ve got any query related to facebook password recovery. Keep visiting us for more updates.